At St Mary of the Angels we continue to live out the values of peace and justice, enriching each other and our community through the joy of learning, in a child safe environment.
Jesus calls us with joy to be a learning community where:
- We are conscious that all of our actions must be guided by the mercy of God.
- We live in right relationship with the earth and all God's creation.
- Purposeful learning and teaching allows every student to be engaged with intellectual, ethical and spiritual richness.
- We develop leaders who strive to build a just world taking care of the tradition, the spirit and the story of all Australians.
- Each individual is valued and recognised in a safe, acceting and inclusive learning environment.
At St Mary of the Angels we aspire for our students to be:
- Witnesses to the good news of Jesus Christ.
- Active, engaged and socially responsible particpants in a diverse and evolving world.
- Visionary thinkers who are passionate about life-long learning.
- On a journey of self-discovery, through service and love of others.